Think like a start-up.
- Dream BIG!
- Move fast, take risks, make decisions.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and spirit to win.
- No spectators. Have to be in the game.
- Foster an open door culture.
- Learn from failure and celebrate success.
Surround yourself with great people.
- Hire for attitude and aptitude.
- Take the lead. Have an opinion, and state it.
- Challenge the status quo. Think differently.
- Endless energy and the ability to motivate others.
- Encourage meritocracy. Reward behaviors that you want to see more of.
- Take pride in what you do.
Stay ahead of the curve.
- Thirst for knowledge.
- Thought leadership.
- Natural curiosity and enthusiasm for solving problems.
- Take ownership of personal development.
- Contribute to the organization’s learning.
- Apply your knowledge to develop better solutions for the customer.
Communicate. Be transparent.
- No surprises. Open honest communications.
- Listen to understand. Think smart. Ask questions.
- Avoid politics. Say it like it is
Be ethical. Show character.
- Honesty and integrity at the core of everything you do.
- Do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Sensitive to each others needs to maximize potential.
- Earn trust of customers and teammates.
- If you make a mistake, own it and fix it.
Act in the best interest of the customer.
- Know your customer.
- Make the customer look good.
- Stop the customer from making a mistake on their own or with us.
- Wow the customer!