Empowered a $50 billion global aerospace company 200,000+ employees in 71 countries to remain compliant.
Elevate Collaboration from a Buzzword
to the Integral Driver of Productivity
The business landscape is changing at an unprecedented rate. What used to be niche is now mainstream. What used to take years to develop now takes months, and what used to take weeks now takes days. SDG collaboration solutions enable the best minds to think better while driving high performance results and improved productivity.
Specifically, SDG can help you develop and deploy:
- Portals + ECM. Development and Support of Portal and ECM-based solutions.
- Enterprise Web Apps. App Design, Development, Implementation + Migration, plus support, of course.
- Business Process Management. Process Re-engineering + Data Warehousing.
- SharePoint. The leading collaboration tool in the enterprise.
- Drupal. A leading publishing and CMS solution.
With unparalleled subject matter expertise in the Collaboration space, you can learn more about SDG’s solutions by selecting one or more of the collateral listed here:
- Business Process Management Fact Sheet
- Envisioning the Possibilities of BPM White Paper
- Drupal Fact Sheet
- Collaboration Solutions Fact Sheet
- Collaboration Portfolio Fact Sheet
- Portals and ECM Services Fact Sheet
- Accident Claims System Case Study
- Broadcasting the Beijing Olympics Case Study
- Enterprise-class Blogging and Message Board Case Study
- End-to-end Portal and CMS Case Study
- Fully-automated Business Process Tracking System Case Study
- Global Intranet Case Study
- Web-based Software Amortization System Case Study
- Physician’s Portal Case Study
collaboration truism: a little knowledge can go a long way;
in the enterprise knowledge = innovation.
Collaboration is critical to high performance in organizations today.
Early and Often.
Often and Early.
Replace competition and isolation with collaboration and communication.
Collaboration helps to achieve modest and meaningful successes along the pathway to meeting major goals.
As the digital revolution continues to change the way organizations interact, create, communicate and distribute knowledge, data and information, you may need to engage a consulting partner who can help you manage your diverse network of internal and external employees, suppliers and clients. We deliver consistent and predictable solutions.
We are happy to demo how your enterprise can benefit from our extensive array of and expertise in collaboration tools and solutions. Contact us at +1 (203) 866-8886 or email to email@example.com.